National Coney Island Grand Opens new Canton Location
Ellish Marketing Group (EMG) congratulates client National Coney Island (NCI) on the grand opening of their newest location in Canton, MI.
“We want to keep the brand relevant in today’s changing marketplace,” said Tom Giftos, president of NCI. “Besides the new menu, we are also featuring our new brand logo and store design. This is a complete brand refresh.”
Ellish Marketing Group is proud to have partnered with NCI on the strategic direction for the brand refresh for this iconic Detroit restaurant brand. EMG provided the brand positioning work for the restaurant concept, the branding design and new logo, and the menu optimization direction and consumer TURF research to identify the new focused and more limited menu.
This entry was posted by wellish on October 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM, and is filed under Brand Positioining, Branding, Marketing, News, Restaurants. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed
Comment Feed for this Post
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On