Jeff Witchel: Creative Director
Jeff Witchel is an award winning art director, writer, designer, illustrator and TV producer with over 30 years of creative services experience. Witchel joined Ellish Marketing Group in 2006 after building his career at top New York ad agencies.
He has a wide breadth of category experience in restaurants, consumer package good foods, airlines, hotels, and pharmaceuticals as an art director, writer and creative director. He has done extensive restaurant, hospitality and beverage work with Ellish Marketing Group clients including: Chili’s, Tai Pak Asian Wok Kitchen, Pollo Campero, My Fit Foods, Great Wolf Lodge, Bennigan’s, Blackjack Pizza, Dover Downs Gaming, Applejack Wine & Spirits and Sweet Tomatoes.
He created award-winning work for clients including AT&T, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Jell-O Pudding, The Plaza Hotel, and Pfizer.
- Wells, Rich & Greene
- Grey Advertising
- Young & Rubicam
B.F.A (Cum Laude) in Advertising Design and Visual Communications, Pratt Institute
- Awards include: N.Y. Art Directors Club Gold Award, One Show Gold Award, N.J. Art Directors Club Award, multiple Andy Awards, Graphis Annual, numerous readership awards, plus an Emmy Award nomination
- An Adobe Certified Expert and an Adobe Certified Training Provider
- Speaker at the 2018 CreativePro Week in New Orleans
- Author of The Best of Layers Magazine Tips of the Day
- Adjunct Professor at Kean University, Robert Busch School of Design