Leadership Team F. Warren Ellish: Founder, President and CEO
Warren Ellish is a senior marketing executive with over 30 years of client and consulting experience in consumer products marketing, restaurant marketing, franchise marketing, dental marketing and retail marketing. He is a renowned marketing and branding consultant, restaurant and franchise consultant, lecturer and speaker on branding and brand positioning and for 16 years was a member of the marketing faculty at Cornell University’s Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. Ellish was named to the Advertising Age “Marketing 100–the superstars of US marketing”.
Mr. Ellish has a successful track record of assisting the senior leadership of highly competitive multi-unit trade area driven businesses generate high returns on investment based on a strategic focus to drive profitable traffic and product mix. A significant amount of his work has been with start-up, emerging and turnaround businesses. He has launched many new brands and concepts that became successful growth businesses while also revitalizing many once formidable brands that lost their way to become strong competitors once again. He has been responsible for developing brand positioning for hundreds of well-known international, domestic, regional and local brands. His core practice areas include: brand positioning, restaurant marketing and franchise marketing for domestic and international clients.
- Marketing faculty: Cornell University, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Founding partner and VP Marketing: Boston Chicken/Boston Market
- VP Marketing and member executive committee: Red Lobster (General Mills/Darden)
- VP Marketing: Luzianne Blue Plate Foods (Reily Foods)
- Director of New Product Marketing: Burger King (Pillsbury)
- Director of New Products: Johnson & Johnson
- Product Manager: Frito-Lay (PepsiCo)
BS and MBA from Cornell University
- Former board member: Ovation Brands (formerly Buffets, Inc.) – the nations largest steak buffet restaurant company and MaggieMoos’s International – a franchise chain of super premium ice cream
- Cornell Hotel School: Masters program advisory board
- Founder and host: Cornell Marketing Executive Coaching Program