Chip Novick: Consulting Partner
Chip Novick is a lifelong consumer marketer and serial entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience building brands that build businesses large and small. He is adept at finding the insights that create a differentiated brand positioning and knows first hand how to leverage that branding to marketplace success. He brings to the firm a strong combination of consumer marketing, agency and media management, along with deep experience in consulting and venture backed start-ups. Along the way, he has held a variety of senior management roles in high growth companies ranging 10 to 70,000+ employees with worldwide operations.
Chip also has extensive executive search experience, is curious by nature, a life long learner and he has had the pleasure of helping create the future in advance of others throughout his career. As a search professional he has helped companies and organizations of all sizes grow by attracting and retaining the people needed to rapidly build profitable businesses and adapt to the digital landscape.
- Partner at both Boyden and Bialla Partners
- CEO and Managing Partner at The Edge Consulting Group
- Founder and CEO of Zave Networks (acquired by Google in 2011)
- VP Consumer Marketing at Sprint (wireless division Sprint PCS)
- Co Founder and EVP at Channel One (Whittle Communications, acquired by Primedia in 1996)
- SVP Account Director at DMB&B-NY (Procter & Gamble new products and established brands)
AB and MBA from Duke University (Fuqua School of Business)