Restaurant Marketing Assessments
Providing an outside expert perspective on what your marketing efforts are or are not doing to drive traffic and sales
The Brand Marketing Assessment will consist of a thorough review of branding materials by a restaurant marketing consultant with significant relevant experience. The Brand Marketing Assessment will include a review of existing restaurant related brand marketing (as available) in 12 key marketing assessment areas. The objective is to identify opportunities to increase guest traffic and enhance product mix to drive revenue/profits and increase overall brand satisfaction.
The twelve key marketing assessment areas include:
- Brand positioning
- Guest/menu satisfaction studies
- Existing consumer research in all areas of brand development: branding, design impact, competitive audits, concept audits
- Historical and current marketing budgets
- Historical and current marketing plans and calenders
- Advertising materials: broadcast (TV and radio), print (magazine, newspaper, FSI, inserts, direct mail, etc.), local store marketing programs, employee sales incentive programs, on-line presence (website, social media programs, mobile, review sites, search engine optimization, etc.), loyalty programs, menu format, new product introduction materials, promotional offerings materials, etc.
- In-store marketing/merchandising/POP materials
- Menu and/or menu boards
- Restaurant product sales/menu mix data
- Competitive marketing materials
- Brand identity materials (logo, signage, brand standards)
- Marketing staffing and resources (internally and externally)
We will prepare a detailed report of our findings, with actionable recommendations designed to meet the marketing challenges and opportunities uncovered. Additionally, we will prepare a list of ‘low-hanging fruit’ opportunities – those areas of opportunity that can be acted upon quickly in order to garner a more immediate impact from existing operations. Finally, we will provide a listing of ‘next step’ recommendations designed to provide a logical road map to move forward most expeditiously in guest traffic and enhanced menu mix – to enhance overall brand health and profitability.