Brand Positioning Speaker:
Warren Ellish available to speak on marketing, brand positioning and branding
“The Three Critical Steps to Positioning Your Product or Service Into a World-Class Brand”
Warren Ellish is a well-respected lecturer (former faculty at Cornell University Johnson Graduate School of Management) and key-note speaker on the topics of marketing, brand positioning and branding and is personally responsible for developing the brand positioning and branding for hundreds of well-known international, domestic, regional and local brands–all using the approach he shares during his engaging session. He has been a featured speaker to the International Franchise Association, the National Restaurant Association and the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and has provided keynote addresses for many restaurant and franchise company conventions.
- Determine if your brand is strategically positioned and if its message is clearly being communicated.
- Clarify what positioning is, why it is important, and how to determine the optimum positioning for your brand and even your own personal brand.
- Learn how to craft brand positioning that will aid in getting your desired message across to the people you want to reach and make an impression that lasts.
- Discover how to allow your brand to reach its full potential in the marketplace and bring additional focus to your organization’s initiatives.
- Examine a collection of specific relevant case examples of different positioning statements.
- Find out how to leverage your brand’s positioning to have a dramatic impact on raising funds for a new venture or growth business.
- Leave with new tools to help you have an immediate impact on this critical area of your business.
Call to schedule Warren at an upcoming organization convention/conference, company program or business/hospitality school class session.