Restaurant & Franchise Marketing and Branding Speaker:
Warren Ellish available to speak on brand positioning and branding
“The Three Critical Steps to Positioning Your Product or Service
Into a World-Class Brand”
Warren Ellish is a well-respected lecturer (former faculty at Cornell University Johnson Graduate School of Management) and speaker on the topics of marketing, brand positioning and branding and is personally responsible for developing the brand positioning and branding for hundreds of well-known international, domestic, regional and local brands–all using the approach he shares during his engaging session. He has been a featured speaker to the International Franchise Association, the National Restaurant Association and the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and has provided keynote addresses for many restaurant and franchise company conventions.
- Determine if your brand is strategically positioned and if its message is clearly being communicated.
- Clarify what positioning is, why it is important, and how to determine the optimum positioning for your brand and even your own personal brand.
- Learn how to craft brand positioning that will aid in getting your desired message across to the people you want to reach and make an impression that lasts.
- Discover how to allow your brand to reach its full potential in the marketplace and bring additional focus to your organization’s initiatives.
- Examine a collection of specific relevant case examples of different positioning statements.
- Find out how to leverage your brand’s positioning to have a dramatic impact on raising funds for a new venture or growth business.
- Leave with new tools to help you have an immediate impact on this critical area of your business.
Call to schedule Warren at an upcoming organization convention/conference, company program or business/hospitality school class session.