Herschel Walker’s Restaurant to Undergo Name, Menu Change
Ellish Marketing Group (EMG) congratulates client Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment on the brand refresh of their Herschel Walker Restaurant in Athens, GA.
OnLine Athens reports that Herschel Walker’s restaurant located at 320 E. Clayton Street in Athens, GA will ring in its first anniversary with a new menu featuring some craveable Southern family favorites and a new name.
Herschel’s Famous 34 Pub and Grill will officially become Hershel’s 34 Chicken & Ribs Kitchen and will debut a streamlined and focused menu with its February anniversary.
The restaurant will offer “generous” portions of Southern-style chicken and ribs, shareable items and “generously poured beverages,” according to a news release.
The release also noted that Walker picked out new recipes with his mother to dig into his Southern roots.
“Food brings people together,” Walker, a former University of Georgia Bulldog and Heisman Trophy winner, said in a statement. “I want to bring the community of Athens together by sharing home-cooked, Southern comfort food just like I was raised on.”
Herschel’s 34 Chicken & Ribs Kitchen opens at 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday for dinner and at 11 a.m. Friday through Sunday for lunch and dinner service.
Ellish Marketing Group, restaurant marketing consultants serving well respected restaurant brands world-wide, is proud to have partnered with Dover Downs on the strategic direction for their refreshed restaurant brand. EMG provided the brand positioning work for the Herschel’s 34 Chicken & Ribs Kitchen restaurant concept, drove the strategic direction for the new menu and developed the branding, marketing & advertising materials to support the anniversary brand refresh.
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On