Warren Ellish to Present Keynote Address to CARSTAR 2014 National Franchise Conference
Warren Ellish, President & CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Senior Lecturer at Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management will be the keynote speaker at the 25th annual CARSTAR National Fracnhise Conference. The annual conference will be held on Sunday June 22, 2014 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Warren’s keynote will address the importance of consistently and properly positioning the CARSTAR brand to gain the competitive edge.
CARSTAR is North America’s most trusted auto body repair experts.
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive One-On-One Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address To International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On