Ruby Slipper Opens New Canal Street New Orleans Location
Ellish Marketing Group (EMG) congratulates client Ruby Slipper Cafe on the grand opening of their newest location in New Orleans, LA.
The Ruby Slipper Cafe’s 1005 Canal St. location opened this week, in the old McCrory’s, offering new menu items like bacon and egg sliders, Slipper salad and hot smoked salmon Bennie. This location is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
Ellish Marketing Group is proud to have partnered with co-owners Erich and Jennifer Weishaupt on the strategic direction for their restaurant brand. EMG provided the brand positioning work for the restaurant concept and menu optimization direction for the new menu.
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On