Warren Ellish to Provide Branding Expertise to Attendees of The International Franchise Association 2014 Convention
Warren Ellish explores “the three critical steps” of brand positioning with franchise industry conference attendees on Sunday February 23rd, at the 54th Annual International Franchise Association (IFA) convention National to be held in New Orleans at the New Orleans Convention Center. Cornell University’s Johnson School Senior Lecturer of Marketing, Warren Ellish, and President and CEO of the Ellish Marketing Group, will present a 90-minute session on brand positioning to franchise industry conference attendees.
An expert on brand positioning and branding, Ellish, has more than 30 years of relevant client and consulting experience. His his talk, “Three Steps to Positioning Your Franchise into a World-Class Brand,” will detail the importance of positioning a brand through “points of difference” and aligning all other brand aspects behind its positioning.
During his Mini Super Session taking place at 10AM, Ellish will explain the elements of a positioning statement—a brief description of what a business does and how it does it differently and better than its competitors. He will encourage the audience members to apply this to their own businesses and to reflect on what their unique differentiators may be.
Part of Ellish’s educational session will also include a simple test to help participants determine if their brands are strategically positioned and how they can analyze the results to strengthen their brands.
“Without a concise brand positioning statement with a competitive ‘point of difference’ and complete management alignment behind that positioning, it will be difficult to communicate a clear and meaningful message about your brand,” Ellish advises.
Illuminating key brand positioning opportunities for attendees, Ellish will draw on his own marketing experiences. Included in the session are a dozen case examples of positioning statements including franchise brands like Toppers Pizza, the new Bennigan’s, Interim Healthcare and Salsarita’s to name a few.
Check out the complete 2014 IFA Convention Brochure for all of the other activities and speakers at this years convention.
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive One-On-One Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address To International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On