Warren Ellish to Address 2012 National Restaurant Show
Attendees at the 2012 National Restaurant Show in Chicago will have the opportunity to hear Warren Ellish, President and CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Senior Lecturer at Cornell University’s Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management present “The Three Critical Steps to Positioning Your Brand Into a World Class Brand” on Monday afternoon May 7th at 2PM in room S403A of McCormick Center. Warren will be following David Novack, Chairman and CEO of Yum! Brands, talking on “Taking People with You”.
Mr. Ellish is a well-respected lecturer, speaker and expert on the topic of brand positioning and restaurant marketing, has held executive positions with Boston Market, Darden Restaurants, Burger King and PepsiCo, and has been responsible for the positioning for hundreds of well-known international, domestic, regional and local restaurant and franchise brands. He will share his winning approach in this engaging session, illustrate what positioning is, why it is important and how to determine the optimum brand positioning for your restaurant brand using real-life cases. You will leave with tools to immediately bring additional focus to your organization’s initiatives and allow you to strategically communicate your brand’s message, making an impression that lasts.
For a complete schedule of featured NRA show speakers, visit http://show.restaurant.org/nra12/public/Calendar.aspx?SuperTrackId=&TrackId=&AssociationId=&DateId=&FormatId=&DurationId=&SpeakerId=&SessionTypeId=&SubExpoId=&Keyword=&&SearchEvent=&View=Calendar
To register for the NRA show visit http://www.restaurant.org/show/register.cfm
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On