Warren Ellish 2012 Center for Hospitality Research Brand Mangement Roundtable Participant
The 2012 Cornell Brand Management Roundtable presented by the Cornell Hotel School Center for Hospitality Research, sponsored by Hilton Worldwide and lead by Professor Chekitan Dev, is by invitation only, and took place on Monday, April 2nd, and Tuesday, April 3rd, on the Cornell University campus.
Af few of the featured topics and session provocateurs included: Brand Champions-Insights from the Best Global Brands (Jezz Frampton, Group CEO Interbrand); Brand Innovation-New Brand Development (Christian Hempell, VP New Business Development and Delivery, IHG); and Digital Branding-Social+Search+Mobile (Jezz Frampton, Group CEO Interbrand).
The Center for Hospitality Research (CHR) roundtables provide an opportunity for a small number (approximately 25) of invited senior-level executives and educators, Cornell faculty members, and scholars affiliated with CHR to share experiences and exchange ideas. Roundtable events are divided into several focused sessions. Each session typically begins with a short presentation or guiding question offered by the moderator. After initial remarks, the conversation is then open for lively discussion. Given the relatively small number of attendees, all participants have ample opportunity to ask questions and express their views. Cornell School of Hotel Administration faculty members and students often observe the roundtable discussions and interact with the invited attendees during session breaks.
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On