Meyer & Lydiatt Family Dentistry Chooses Ellish Marketing Group as Agency of Record
Ellish Marketing Group (EMG), a leading authority on brand positioning and marketing to a wide range of businesses including restaurants, dental practices, retailers and consumer product companies, announced that Meyer & Lydiatt Family Dentistry, Colorado Springs’ premier dental practice, has chosen Ellish Marketing Group as marketing and advertising agency of record. EMG will manage branding, marketing and advertising for the practice.
Meyer & Lydiatt Family Dentistry has been serving the dental needs of families in Colorado Springs since 1980. Doctors Roger Meyer and John Lydiatt bring fifty years of personalized professional experience in putting smiles on patients” faces. The practice is located at 6665 Delmonico Drive (Suite C) at the southeast corner of E. Rockrimmon Boulevard and Delmonico Road – just one mile west of I-25 and Woodmen Road.
“We are excited to have Ellish Marketing Group put their proven marketing approach to generating high-quality new patients for our practice while also building our brand as the premier Colorado Springs dental practice,” says Dr. Roger Meyer. Partner Dr. John Lydiatt added, “After having spent time with Warren Ellish and seeing first hand the depth of experience and the track record of successes he has had, we are pleased to have Ellish Marketing Group spearhead our efforts to grow our dental practice professionally and profitably.”
“Meyer & Lydiatt Family Dentistry is a great dental brand and an established member of the Colorado Springs community,” said President and CEO of Ellish Marketing Group, Warren Ellish. “We look forward to developing a strategic marketing communication plan and to generating new high-quality patients in just a matter of weeks – and then every month for many years to come.”
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On