Ellish Marketing Group President & CEO, Warren Ellish to Deliver Keynote Address at Ben E. Keith Market Place Food Show
Warren Ellish, President & CEO of Ellish Marketing Group will be the keynote speaker to kick off the 13th annualBen E. Keith 2012 Market Place Food Show. The annual event will be held on Wednesday March 28th at the Albuquerque Convention Center starting at 9AM. Warren’s keynote will be “The Three Critical Steps to Positioning Your Restaurant or Hotel Into a World-Class Brand.” One Ben E. Keith 2012 Market Place Food Show attending Operator (along with his/her management team) will have the opportunity to win a brand positioning consultation with Warren Ellish to be held later in the day. The winner will be chosen at the conclusion of Warren’s engaging keynote address.
The Food Show also features ProStart culinary competition, creating tomorrow’s foodservice leaders.
Ben E. Keith is the eighth largest major full-service institutional food service distributors in the nation, with seven branches. The Albuquerque branch, the host of this event, is the youngest of the seven branches.
For more information on the event: http://www.benekeith.com/food/locations_events/5
- Restaurant & Franchise Branding Consultant, Ellish Marketing Group, Completes Brand Positioning Work for Umami Burger®
- Marketing Executive Coaching: An MBA Student’s Perspective
- Warren Ellish, CEO of Ellish Marketing Group and Cornell Johnson School Senior Lecturer Hosted the 8th Annual Marketing Executive Coaching Program
- International Franchise Association Emerging Franchise Conference: Warren Ellish Delivers Keynote Address
- Facebook Bans “Like-Gated” Promotions, and Restaurant and Franchise Marketers May Not “Like It”
- The early bird special – not just for frugal retirees
- Don’t just sit in the present to wait for something to happen in the future
- Eliminating a signature brand experience can present a branding problem
- What Impact Will Uber Have On The Restaurant Industry
- Less Is More: Restaurants Are Finally Catching On