Check it out – New website launched
Today marks the launch of our new website at www.ellishmarketing.com. Please check out the new website and let us know what you think.
As a leading authority on brand positioning and marketing to a wide range of businesses including restaurants, dental practices, retailers and consumer product companies, we will be blogging on subjects relevant to these core practice areas.
The new EMG website contains over a dozen success stories featuring examples of positioning brands to effectively compete in today’s competitive marketplace, identifying breakthrough consumer insights, launching new concepts and products, and revitalizing turnaround businesses.
Marketing speaker Warren Ellish, a well-respected practitioner and lecturer on the topic of brand positioning (Cornell University Johnson Graduate School of Management faculty), who is personally responsible for developing the brand positioning for hundreds of well-known international, domestic, regional and local brands is also featured in the website. His upcoming speaking engagements at the International Franchise Association Convention, the National Restaurant Association Show and at top business schools are highlighted.
“The new Ellish Marketing Group website clearly communicates our marketing and consulting core practice areas and discusses the successes we have had with our clients using our Six-Point Approach of positioning, focusing, planning, developing, executing and evaluating,” said Warren Ellish Founder, President and CEO of Ellish Marketing Group. “Our internally developed website brings a new approach to websites being social.”
Special thanks go out to the EMG team of Jim, Jeff, Jason (our three J’s) and Lauren for making the new site a reality.
- Warren Ellish to Present Keynote Address to CARSTAR 2014 National Franchise Conference
- Herschel Walker’s Restaurant to Undergo Name, Menu Change
- Ruby Slipper Opens New Canal Street New Orleans Location
- Warren Ellish to Provide Branding Expertise to Attendees of The International Franchise Association 2014 Convention
- On the bubble: Marketing beer and wine
- National Coney Island Grand Opens new Canton Location
- EO of Louisiana and New Orleans Chamber Present… Warren Ellish
- 6 Tips to Make Your Business Sizzle: Bar IQ
- Ellish Marketing Group completes brand positioning, menu optimization and promotional development work for Toppers Pizza, the refreshing alternative to the “other pizza guys”.
- Buffets, Inc. Names Philip Friedman And Warren Ellish To Board Of Directors With Focus On Brand Turnaround