Franchise Direct Interview With Cornell’s Warren Ellish
If you’re interested in brand positioning or branding, you may have come across the work of Warren Ellish, a renowned practitioner and speaker on brand positioning and branding, a faculty member at Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management and the President and CEO of Ellish Marketing Group. Mr. Ellish will be presenting his thoughts on brand positioning at the IFA Convention February 13, 2012 (a week from today) at 10:15AM, and we thought it might be a good opportunity to ask him a few questions about brand positioning and branding as well as his thoughts on the session he’ll be presenting at #IFA2012. Full interview at: http://www.franchisedirect.com/blog/franchise-direct-interview-with-cornells-warren-ellish/
- Don’t Let A Point Of Similarity Become Your Point Of Difference
- Marketing Your Local Business: Make Sure Potential Customers Can Find You On-line
- Warren Ellish on Maximizing the Franchise Brand
- Marketing: Brand Positioning – Is your brand strategically positioned with its message clearly communicated?
- Check it out – New website launched